Why choose internet telephony?
Fast, clear, reliable and cheap. It’s no wonder that businesses around the world are choosing to move to internet-based telephony. As partners with some of the leading brands in this sector, we can offer you exciting solutions that bring a wide range of benefits:
- Never miss a call – no matter where you are, callers just need to dial a single number to reach you; whether it’s your desk phone or your mobile.
- Any device – link any phone to the same voicemail, transfer calls seamlessly and be available to talk from any phone device. Perfect for flexible working.
- No infrastructure costs – you just pay on a per-seat basis, so you can grow your phone needs as your business changes. You don’t need to invest in hardware, and you can move offices or buildings with far less hassle.
- Lower call costs – hosted IP telephony drastically reduces your call charges. You pay nothing for site-to-site calls, and get cheaper rates for national and international calls. By combining services, you can even reduce your mobile network call costs.
- Choose your telephone number – keep your existing telephone number, or choose any number you want, including local area numbers no matter where your office is located.
- Keep your business running – traditional problems that bring down phone lines don’t apply to IP telephony. Whatever’s going on outside, you’ll still be able to keep in touch with the people that matter.
40% drop in call costs! Knights Group moves to IP telephony
Knights Group has two businesses: security services for major music, sporting and corporate events across the UK; and a training academy that deliversRead More