Vodafone Roaming Update - Further Information
Please find the below announcement from Vodafone regarding changes to Roaming.
On the 9th of August, Vodafone announced that from January 2022, they would re-introduce roaming charges in Europe for consumer customers that join or renew from August 2021 and for business customers from November 2021.
- Tariff guides will be changed to reflect the changes from the end of November 2021. Vodafone will communicate an exact date in the coming weeks.
- Existing customers will be unaffected by this change.
Customers that join or renew on these new terms will no longer receive free roaming in Europe from January 2022 but instead will be subject to a £2 a day roaming fee in Europe.
Vodafone will also offer roaming passes that work out at £1 per day (£8 for 8 days or £15 for 15 days). Full details of the roaming passes will be shared as soon as they are made available.
Vodafone will retain free roaming in Europe on the below plans for business customers that wish to keep it as part of their plan:
- Single User Mobile Broadband – Red Unlimited Max
- Single User Mobile Handsets – 36-month Business Plans
- 36-month Business Evolve plans
- Business Advance Extra Traveller & Business Advance Value Traveller Plans
All other plans will be subject to roaming charges in Europe from January 2022