Statement – COVID-19
The team at Arcom have been monitoring the situation regarding the COVID-19 virus and the health and safety of our employees and customers is our main priority.
As your IT/Telecoms partner we are committed to providing and maintaining our services and support as much as possible in this situation. And we’re here to help you keep your business running, by making sure you can continue to communicate and collaborate with your colleagues, suppliers and customers wherever they are located.
What does this mean for your business?
We know that current, or future measures taken to prevent the spread of the virus have the potential to completely change the way people and businesses operate. If you have a need to implement or increase remote working, we can help by making sure you have the right collaboration tools in place.
With more working from home and online activity, businesses will need to make sure sure their networks can handle these challenges. Colleagues might have to work from home using collaborative tools and may not have suitable broadband to support their needs. As a result they may rely more heavily on their mobile phone for voice and data.
They may need:
* Reliable mobile network with great 4G and 5G coverage
* High speed mobile broadband
* Unlimited voice and data packages to take business calls on their mobile phone
* To divert calls to people that need them
* To access voicemail from anywhere
Arcom’s approach to helping our clients with remote working
* You have the connectivity and infrastructure to support an increase in home working.
* You can easily protect your remote users and data.
* You have the collaboration tools you need to quickly facilitate remote working.
* This might mean extra licenses, extra capacity or enabling users to utilise video conferencing
* You utilise your existing IT and Telecoms infrastructure and implement the necessary changes
Please be assured that Arcom are already fully equipped to deal with remote working for all our employees if required . All our infrastructure and software used to support our customers is all cloud based meaning we can continue to support you and your staff as normal from any location. You can contact us in the same way as before by email /phone.
At this point in time, vital on-site support visits by our engineers are still possible, complying with the advised government guidelines, but this may change with very short notice depending on the situation and we will update you accordingly.
It’s a challenging time for us all and we are focused on our people as well as our customers. With the corona virus outbreak escalating we will work closely with you and your colleagues as much as possible to make sure we’re all prepared. However, please bear with us as we deal with the possible influx of additional requests to implement these imminent changes to the way we will all have to work. Any such work will still need to be approved and then scheduled in via your account manager as before.
Please let us know if you need any further information or help and we wish you and your colleagues all the best for the coming months.